- While homeopathy has the potential to create miracles in an individual’s or a family’s life, healing can also take a winding road or a crooked path at times along the way, which may look on the surface like a setback. Homeopathy is similar to acupuncture in that it stimulates healing and we are unable to dictate in which order symptoms will resolve. This is normal and should be anticipated. The overall trend for most people is upward, however there can be dips at times along the way.
- Homeopathy, at some point in the journey, will sometimes cause detoxification symptoms (fevers, rashes, diarrhea, or even a release of emotions) or a temporary aggravation of symptoms. For some people these things are barely noticeable, for others this requires adjustments of dosing and a lot of patience. It is incredibly helpful to have a homeopathy kit on hand to help us deal with these things that can arise.
- For some people homeopathy stimulates healing very quickly, for others it can take some time to establish a protocol that works and/or the symptoms can begin unraveling more slowly. In my practice, the majority of clients will begin to see results anywhere from immediately to 4-6 months into the protocols. If you are serious about giving homeopathy a go, plan to invest at least 4-6 months time before deciding if homeopathy is the right fit for you or your child (follow up consultations, which are $125 each, should occur about every 4-6 weeks in the initial stages). With this said, I do work hard to achieve some level of results with the very first protocol that is given, and most of my clients do see results with this first protocol.
- Homeopathy requires a series of remedies/protocols, each addressing a new “layer” (or set of symptoms). It is helpful to compare homeopathy to chiropractic or craniosacral therapy. Each “treatment” builds upon the last and you keep going until you feel that you have gotten all that you need out of this therapy. For some people this can be after the first protocol, for others this can take years before you feel as if homeopathy has taken you as far as it can go.
- It can be helpful to combine homeopathy with another modality such as energy work (Reiki), craniosacral therapy, or chiropractic (to name a few). This allows blockages that may arise during homeopathy to be cleared away more easily. This is not required (especially in the case of a mild chronic illness), but has proven to be very powerful. With this said, I suggest waiting until we have an established protocol that seems to be shifting things before starting any of these modalities (otherwise we can get confused about what is doing what when two modalities are started at once).
“When you sign up for this work you’re stepping into a state of surrender and allowing your teacher, aka yours or your child’s soul, to show you the way. We leave behind our agendas and our judgments and we step into the all knowing vibration of unconditional love.”
This is your “initial consultation intake” form (click here for child form or click here for adult form). If you could fill this out and return it to me at least 24 hours in advance that would be very helpful so that I can go over the case before the appointment. Please try to return it as a word document so that I can add information to it as we are talking.
Here is the link to join the consultation at the appointment time:
During the consult, in order to determine which constitutional remedy you will need, the appointment will feel a little like a psychological evaluation or therapy appointment at times. I will even ask you at one point to close your eyes for a few minutes and try to connect to your, or your child’s, deep emotions through your subconscious. So it would be beneficial to be in a quiet atmosphere, or at least have some privacy. At some point during the consult we will also discuss health history in detail. If the appointment is for your child, I do not need the child to be present, however if you would like me to speak with him/her sometimes this can be beneficial.
After the appointment, you will receive your homeopathy protocol by email within 4 days. This email will include instructions on how to order the remedies and how to dose them once you receive them (to get a preview of these instructions, go to this link: http://www.stephanienewt
Once you receive the remedies, please begin to dose them according to the schedule I give you in the “protocol” email and then send your observations in an email 2 weeks later. I will want to know about any changes in cognitive/mental/emotional/beh
If you have any questions about this process, please let me know! email@example.com