Have you ever been to a dark place in parenting?
In this podcast I provide 5 Powerful Tips for Surviving the Darkest Days of Parenting:
- Focus on what you can control (especially self-care, see episode 02 for more)
- Focus on what is going right.
- Prayer/meditation/yoga. Center yourself in the storm. Your kids need something “rooted” to hold onto.
- Ask what this is teaching you or your family?
- “What you resist, persists”, Dr. Wayne Dyer. Don’t swim against the rip tide.
Join the Enlightened Moms, Raising Evolved Kids Facebook Group to continue the discussion!
Contest Rules (#momsAWAKE Coffee Mug Give-Away):
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, then rate and review (take a screenshot before you submit).
- Post your “review screenshot” on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, include the title of the podcast along with the hashtag (Enlightened Moms, Raising Evolved Kids Podcast, #momsAWAKE)
- Your post must be set to “public” in order for us to find it.
*one mug per week will be given away, this contest is running through the end of 2018
Find me on social media: @holisticstephie
Inquire about my services: StephieNewton.com
Get my FREE mini e-book: 6 Keys to Happy and Healthy Families
Business/collaboration inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
#momsAWAKEShare this article!